This Pai Mu Tan white tea is naturally flavored with pomegranate and guava to provide you a unique tea. Notes of tarts and nuts.
- White Tea Origin: Fujian Province, China
- Grade: Pai Mu Tan Grade #1
- Growing Altitudes: 1500-4900 feet above sea level
- Manufacture type(s): Sun withered and dried (Traditional leafy)
- Infusion: Pale Yellow Green
- Caffeine: Low
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 175⁰ for 3 minutes.
Luxury ingredients: White Tea, Natural Flavors
There are no reviews yet.