Delicate Pai Mu Tan white tea from the Fujian Province blended with a velvety smooth vanilla and pomegranate herb and fruit blend. Enjoy the health benefits of white tea and the bright flavors of pomegranate and vanilla.
- White Tea Origin: Fujian Province, China
- Infusion: Lightly golden with orange highlights
- Grade: Pai Mu Tan Grade #1
- Growing Altitudes: 1500-4900 feet above sea level
- Manufacture Type: Sun withered and dried (Traditional leafy)
- Caffeine: Low
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 175⁰ for 3 minutes.
Luxury Ingredients: White Tea and natural flavors (organic compliant)