For centuries, the Japanese have had a love affair with Cherry Blossoms, known in Japan as Sakura. The tiny flowers bloom and blossom in the spring, filling the branches of trees and gently falling to the ground as the wind rustles the branches. Images of Sakura can be found everywhere in Japan – they are to the Japanese what Apple Pie is to Americans. This premium white tea has a light rose flavor with cherry notes.
- White Tea Origin: Fujian Province, China
- Grade: Pai Mu Tan Grade #1
- Growing Altitudes: 1500-4900 feet above sea level
- Manufacture Type: Sun withered and dried (Traditional leafy)
- Infusion: Pale Yellow
- Caffeine: Low
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 175⁰ for 3 minutes.
Luxury ingredients: Premium white tea, natural flavors (organic compliant)