The Kambaa Tea Estate was established in 1974 to serve as a manufacturing facility for thousands of small tea farmers in Kenya’s Kiambu District. All told there are more than 5400 tea farmers supplying Kambaa with fresh leaf.
This tea has a very malty flavor with light hints of currant. With milk the cup is bright golden and inviting.
- Tea Origin: Nandi Highlands, Kenya
- Grade: Broken Pekoe #1 (BP1)
- Growing Altitudes: 5500 – 6500 feet above seal level
- Manufacture Type: Cut, Torn, and Curled (CTC
- Infusion: Bright & coppery
- Caffeine: Medium
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 212⁰ for 5-7 minutes.
Luxury ingredients: Black tea
There are no reviews yet.