Flavorful with medium body. Delicate Earl Grey and Jasmine notes. Bright with a touch of golden coppery color. Perfect for afternoon settings. Intriguing hints of high-grown pure Ceylon Earl Grey blend effortlessly with soft jasmine from Fujian Province. Couple this with malty Assam, flavorful Ceylon, and a brisk and golden cup East of Rift Kenya and you have one of the most flavorful teas to come from the British Isles. Each cup is a cup of mystery – the flavors all come to the fore at separate times – one minute you taste the Earl Grey, the next you can almost feel the soft floral notes of jasmine. Finally you get the satisfying fullness of the Assam, Ceylon, and Kenya blend.
- Ingredients From: India / Kenya / China / Sri Lanka / Albania
- Grade: Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe
- Manufacture Type: CTC (Cut, torn and Curled) and Orthodox (Traditional leafy)
- Infusion: Bright with a touch of golden coppery color
- Caffeine: Medium
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 212⁰ for 5-7 minutes.
Luxury ingredients: Black tea, Green tea, Cornflower & Jasmine petals, and Natural flavors (organic compliant).
There are no reviews yet.