Barista grade Japanese style green tea and Gyokuro leaves ground into a fine powder. This tea has a light astringent finish and is perfect to add to your craft beverages. Contains 3x the antioxidant level of regular green tea. Amongst its many health benefits, matcha..
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
Matcha tea is an easy and simple way to add powerful health benefits to your everyday diet.
- Green Tea Origin: Kagoshima Prefecture, Japan / Nandi Highlands, Kenya
- Grade: Fine Matcha 10-16 micron. Made to Japanese specifications
- Growing Altitudes: 500-6500 feet above sea level
- Manufacture Type: Traditional Matcha process, Small batch crafted, 100% natural
- Infusion: Deep olive hues
- Caffeine: Medium
- Steeping Instructions: 1/2 tsp of matcha for 8oz water. Whisk until blended.
Luxury ingredients: Green Tea
There are no reviews yet.