This tea is made by grinding a rich, full leaf black Kenyan tea, selected for its tannins and antioxidant count, using a Japanese style Matcha mill. Craft-ground in small quantities only, Kenya Black Matcha has smooth, malty notes balanced by a pleasingly smooth astringency. When brewing this incredible tea, we encourage you to experiment with various tea quantities, water temperatures, and whisking duration until you find the strength that’s perfect for you.
Matcha Fact: Matchas are so high in antioxidants due to the fact that unlike regular teas, in which the leaves are brewed and discarded, the leaves themselves are actually consumed.
- Tea Origin: Nandi Highlands, Kenya
- Grade: Fine Matcha 10-16 micron. Made to Japanese specifications
- Growing Altitudes: 5500 – 6000 feet above sea level
- Manufacture Type: Traditional Matcha process, Small batch crafted, 100% natural
- Infusion: Tending deep coppery orange
- Caffeine: Medium
- Steeping Instructions: Place approximately 1/2 teaspoon of Matcha in your cup. Add 8 oz of boiled water cooled to roughly 180 degrees, whisk briskly and enjoy.
Luxury ingredients: Black Tea
There are no reviews yet.