A smooth black tea from the Yunnan Province in China. Excellent fullness with subtle sweetness. Only produced during March and April, when the mountain air is moist and cool.
- Tea Origin: Yunnan Province, China
- Grade: Flowery Tippy Orange Pekoe (FTOP)
- Growing Altitudes: 1500-4900 feet above sea level
- Manufacture Type: Orthodox (Traditional leafy), Small batch crafted
- Infusion: Bright and Golden Coppery
- Caffeine: Medium
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 212⁰ for 5-7 minutes.
Luxury ingredients: Black tea