Margaret’s Hope Tea Garden in Darjeeling India has been in production since the 1930’s. This tea has a delicate tending astringent cup with the distinctive Muscatel character. Hints of currant create an almost wine-like taste.
- Tea Origin: Darjeeling Region, India
- Grade: Tippy golden flowery Orange Pekoe (TGFOP)
- Growing Altitudes: 3500-7000 feet above sea level
- Manufacture Type: Orthodox (Traditional leafy)
- Infusion: Pale gold with copper highlights
- Caffeine: Medium
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 212⁰ for 5-7 minutes.
Luxury ingredients: Black tea