They have been making tea on Tarajulie Estate in the Assam region in India since 1884. Tarajulie is an exceptionally picturesque estate, nestled between the Gabharu River to the West and the Dipota River to the East. This tea is full-bodied with a malty flavor. A good all day self-drinker.
- Tea Origin: Assam Region, India
- Grade: Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe (FBOP)
- Growing Altitudes: 500-1500 feet above sea level
- Manufacture Type: Orthodox
- Infusion: Bright tending coppery
- Caffeine: Medium
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 212⁰ for 5-7 minutes.
Luxury ingredients: Black tea