All the highlights of India’s teas in a synergistic flavorful blend. A terrific blend of Assam, Darjeeling, and Nilgiri teas resulting in a cup that offers malt, muscatel, and fragrant floral notes that open beautifully with a splash of milk.
- Tea Origin: Assam, Darjeeling, & Nilgiri Regions, India
- Grade: Tippy Flowery Orange Pekoe (TFOP)
- Growing Altitudes: 500-7000 feet above sea level
- Manufacture Type: Orthodox (Traditional leafy)
- Infusion: Coppery
- Caffeine: Medium
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 212⁰ for 5-7 minutes.
Luxury ingredients: Black tea