A bracing tea from the world’s top tea gardens of India, Sri Lanka, and Kenya. Good flavor tempered with malty and floral notes.
- Ingredients From: India / Sri Lanka / Kenya
- Grade(s): Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe (FBOP) / Flowery Orange Pekoe (FOP) / Broken Pekoe #1 (BP1)
- Manufacture Type(s): Cut, Torn, and Curled (CTC) and Orthodox (Traditional leafy)
- Infusion: Bright & coppery
- Caffeine: Medium
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 212⁰ for 5-7 minutes.
- Ingredients: Black Tea
Luxury ingredients: Black tea