An exquisite Ti Kuan Yin Oolong with a light peach flavor and a delicious astringency.
- Tea Origin: Fujian Province, China
- Grade: Ti Kuan Yin Special
- Growing altitudes: 1500-4900 feet above sea level
- Manufacture Type: Semi fermented, Traditional process, Small batch crafted and formed
- Infusion: Bright and sparkling pale green with gold yellow highlights.
- Caffeine: Low
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 175⁰ for 3 minutes.
Luxury ingredients: Oolong tea, Peach & Mango pieces, Plum & Sunflower & Calendula petals, and Natural flavors (organic compliant)
There are no reviews yet.