The blend was created using a semi-fermented oolong from Taiwan known for its lively full flavor with hints of berry jam and sweet floral undertones. Since food quality orange blossoms are a little harder to come by today than during the Victorian era, after extensive profiling the flavor was recreated using a mix of jasmine and dried orange pieces which were added to the tea. Rounding out the blend is a Ceylon black tea for some added depth. Stunning as an iced tea.
- Tea Origin: Sri Lanka / Kenya / India / China / Taiwan
- Grade: Flowery Oolong (FO)
- Growing Altitude: 1500-8500 feet above sea level
- Manufacture Type: Semi fermented, Traditional process, Small batch crafted and formed, Hand sorted
- Infusion: Golden Amber
- Caffeine: Medium
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 175⁰ for 3 minutes.
Luxury ingredients: Black tea, Green tea, Oolong tea, Jasmine petals, and Natural flavors (organic compliant)