Jasmine Dragon Tears are a rolled green tea made from the top two leaves and the bud of new season growth (Late March /early April). These delicate leaves are then hand rolled into the small pearls. When you infuse these pearls in your tea cup, you will see the top two leaves and the bud come to life. In fact you will see some small ‘hairy down’ on the bud of the leaves – this denotes superb quality and very careful and delicate handling. The taste is smooth with a delicate and pleasing flavor and a heavenly jasmine character.
- Green Tea Origin: Fujian Province, China
- Grade: Artisan Handcrafted
- Growing Altitudes: 1500-4900 feet above sea level
- Manufacture Type(s): Non fermented, Traditional process, Small batch crafted, Hand formed
- Infusion: Pale Green liquor
- Caffeine: Low
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 175⁰ for 3 minutes.
Luxury ingredients: Green Tea and Jasmine Petals