This steamed Sencha Green Tea is made to Japanese specifications. It is smooth with reasonable depth and body. Often used in traditional tea ceremonies.
- Green Tea Origin: Kagoshima Prefecture, Japan
- Grade: Sencha – Made to Japanese specifications
- Growing Altitudes: 200-1000 feet above sea level
- Manufacture Type(s): Non fermented, Traditional steamed, Pan dried and polished
- Infusion: Pale Yellow Green
- Caffeine: Low
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 175⁰ for 3 minutes.
Luxury ingredients: Green Tea