Dragonwell, also known as Lung Ching Tea, is produced by hand through a special 10-part process. Dragonwell is distinguished by its beautiful shape, emerald color, scented aroma, and tending sweet floral character. Full bodied tending astringent (brisk) with a slight heady bouquet. Full green tea flavor.
- Green Tea Origin: Zhejiang Province, China
- Grade: Lung Ching Grade #2
- Growing Altitudes: 1500-4500 feet above sea level
- Manufacture Type(s) Non fermented, Traditional process, Small batch crafted, Pan fired
- Infusion: Bright and Green
- Caffeine: Low
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 175⁰ for 3 minutes.
Luxury ingredients: Green Tea