The cup has lovely floral notes, medium body, balanced astringency and a long finish. A wonderful all-day breakfast tea that goes wonderfully with milk.
Caffeine is removed without using chemicals. Instead, finished tea is briefly soaked in exceptionally pure water and gently flushed with CO2. The CO2 binds to the caffeine molecules and extracts them from the tea leaving behind the natural proteins that give tea its flavor. It also leaves many of the polyphenols and antioxidants intact.
- Black Tea Origin: Sri Lanka
- Grade: Flowery Pekoe (FP)
- Infusion: Bright with coppery orange highlights
- Caffeine: Removed naturally using CO2
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 212⁰ for 5-7 minutes.
Luxury ingredients: Decaffeinated Black Tea