Raspberries have been enjoyed as a delicacy in Bohemia, a region of the Czech Republic, since at least the 900s. One need only drive a little way outside of Prague to find wild bushes lining many of the roadsides that wind their way through the countryside. These sweet little berries were purportedly the favorite of Boleslav I, the first King of Bohemia.
Bohemian Raspberry is based on a Japanese Sencha style green tea manufactured in Hunan Province, South Eastern China. This blend has mellow grassy undertones and sweet raspberry notes. One of our most soothing greens yet.
- Green Tea Origin: Hunan Province, China
- Grade: Sencha – Made to Japanese specifications
- Growing altitudes: 1500-4500 feet above sea level
- Manufacture Type(s): Non fermented, Traditional steams, Pan dried and polished
- Infusion: Bright, Pale Green to Yellow. Light colored cup.
- Caffeine: Low
- Steeping Instructions: 1 tsp of tea for 8oz water. Steep at 175⁰ for 3 minutes.
Luxury ingredients: Green tea, Raspberry pieces, and Natural flavors (organic compliant)